Ideas for film
- Photos of victim doing normal daily activities such as sleeping, eating etc.
- Feet (bashed up, bleeding) walking, stumbling everywhere
- Little child singing...
- Heavy breathing, Chains, foot steps.
- Scratching faces out, changing names, hanging cross and chains. Bloody footprints
- Photographic pictures of girl on swing
- Chains hitting
Description of victim
- Young girl
- Peaceful but also a bit mysterious
- Dirty/ bloody
- Running away
Description of stalker
- Mysterious and dark
- Not seeing his face or physical features, just the outline
- Quite a big character
- Very creepy
- Suspicious (what's he doing, why is this girl linked with him)
Liz's backgarden, Waterbeach rec.
Chains, Rag doll, Big black coat,
Scrubby looking old dirty clothes, big black coat, red paint and mud,
-This teenage girl has been stalked and captured by her stalker, she has managed to excape, but he has found her... but why is she being stalked in the first place? also who is the stalker...
Final Idea -
Intro - The girl is stumbling everywhere, out of breath, dirty bloody feet. Heavy breathing in the background.
Title comes up ''Footprints''
Quick flash of 2 photos - Girl on a swing holding a rag doll, then a close up of the rag doll. A little child singing ''Can you hear the foot steps, foot steps, foot steps, can you hear the foot steps, hes coming for you ....''
Main - The teenage girl trying to get out of her chains, while the stalker is watching her closely. He appears behind her, she hears him turn around quickly and by the time she turns around he's dissapeared.
Then you see a series of photos the stalker has previously taken of the girl (her sleeping, with friends, eating with the family ect.)
Then goes back to the girl stumbling everywhere, but she suddenly stops as she has seen something she doesn't want to even think of... The camara moves up from her feet seeing something or someone ....?
Labels: Liz Cooper, Sarah Baker